Saturday, February 1, 2014

I made a mistake

I was in a really long term relationship, and I broke it off about a year a half ago because my ex was abusive. It took me a long time to start trusting men again. However, I did my best to be vulnerable again and give love another chance. Since then, every single guy used me for sex. They would treat me nicely until I gave in, and then they would start acting dismissive. It's been really hard for me so I stopped dating completely 6 months ago. During those six months, there was this one guy that I was really attracted to. He is attracted to me too. He asked me out a couple times, but some people warned me against him so I didn't do anything about it. Then, about a month ago, I decided to give him a chance. After that, we went on a couple dates and I felt like may be he was misjudged because he treated me well and he didn't try anything with me. Two weeks ago, he asked me to go out for drinks with him. I agreed because I felt comfortable with him, and I really liked him. We went out f
http://loveadviceforum.com/dating-advice-21/i-made-mistake-15538/

No comments:

Post a Comment