Saturday, February 1, 2014

Confused about this girl

Confused about this girl Okay, so for about a month now, I've been speaking to this girl. She knows I like her, and she told me she likes me back. She said that her previous relationships have been complicated, so I said I understand if she doesn't want a relationship.A few days later she comes over to my house and she asked if she could have some food, I said can't be bothered to go get her food. (I realize this makes me sound like an ass, but trust me, I'm not) She keeps asking and I just keep saying I can't be bothered. At this point she straddles me, keeps asking, every time I say I can't be bothered, she starts nibbling my ear and neck, then starts kissing my cheek, then she pushed my face by her boobs, then just started nibbling my ear and neck again. So I'm confused as to whether she actually wants a relationship or not, considering she acts like we are already in one.
http://loveadviceforum.com/dating-advice-21/confused-about-girl-15555/

No comments:

Post a Comment