Saturday, February 1, 2014

I feel bad about making her jealous

I met a girl about a month ago (let's call her girl A) and slept with her on the same night. We had both just been cheated on and neither of us wanted a relationship, but we started seeing each other once or twice a week. About a week ago I invited her over for dinner (second time) but she ended up cancelling on me. She told me that she had gone to her ex to pick up her things and it had caused her to start thinking a lot. She said she could only offer me friendship and that we could meet up for a movie instead. I declined. I said I don't appreciate her cancelling our plans; that I had already bought ingredients for the dinner and all that. I didn't act like a dick or anything, but I let her know that I am interested in more than just friendship with her and that she should call me if she changed her mind. A few days ago I coincidentally ran into her while she was working at the café. I was there to kill some time while I waited for another girl (girl B) I had just met, with whom I w
http://loveadviceforum.com/dating-advice-21/i-feel-bad-about-making-her-jealous-15544/

No comments:

Post a Comment